Set up Pickrr's shipping integration on your store
You can watch the video version of this article here:
Pickrr is one of India's leading logistics aggregators that partners with reputed couriers that can help you manage your shipping easily. When you integrate Pickrr with your store, you can migrate your orders to your Pickrr dashboard in a single click and streamline your order fulfilment process. The steps are as follows:
Note: In your aasaan admin panel, make sure to install Pickrr from the app market. Click here to learn how to install apps from the app market.
You will reach the Pickrr signup page. Enter the following details.
- Company/Store name
- Email (Each account is tied to a unique email ID)
- Mobile number
- New Password
- Monthly order (Need to select the approx. range of orders)
Click on Sign Up with OTP.
Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number and click on Submit OTP.
You have successfully created your Pickrr account. You will have the option to either take a Product tour, or to skip it. Click on Skip.
To verify your KYC details, click on the arrow button.
Click on Submit KYC.
Enter your business details:
- Company name(Should already be filled)
- Company Type
- Which business proof you're going to use. You can choose your bank statement, Aadhaar card, or GST certificate.
- Upload the business proof.
- Select whether you have a GST number.
- Complete Billing Address
- PAN Number, with PAN card uploaded
- Select whether you have an MSME certificate
Click on Submit.
Go back to your dashboard. Scroll down on the left hand side panel, and click on Integration.
Click on Add New Channel.
You will see a variety of websites which you can integrate with Pickrr. Click on Shopify.
You have to copy the Pickrr auth token into the Aasaan app to integrate your store.
Go to your Pickrr app in aasaan. Paste the Auth token from Step 10 and click on Verify.
You have successfully integrated Pickrr to your aasaan store. The status should say "Active".
- 1.If you receive an order, it will go to your Pickrr dashboard once you change your order status to "Accepted".
- 2.In the beginning, please make sure your Pickrr wallet has enough balance, otherwise the first few orders won't show up on the dashboard.
- 3.As always, remember to add shipping methods for all your products and add the product weight in the product details page.
- 4.If the customer is choosing Cash on Delivery as a payment method, he will have to pay a higher shipping charge(roughly 30-40 rupees more) than if he were paying online.