How to Integrate Delhivery to your aasaan Store
You can watch the video version of this article here:
Delhivery is India's largest B2B & C2C Logistic Courier Service Provider. With Delhivery, you can manage your routing, tracking, analytics, payments and delivery - all in one dashboard. You can integrate Delhivery to your aasaan store in a few minutes and migrate your order information to your shipping dashboard in just one click. The steps to integrate Delhivery to your store are as follows:
Note: Make sure to install Delhivery from the app market. Click here to learn how to install apps from your app market.
Login to your Delhivery unified platform and click on the Settings button shown.
Click on API Setup.
In your API Setup, click on Request Live API Token.
Click on View to view your API token, and then click on Copy to copy it to your clickboard.
Once you copied your API token, click on Pickup Locations.
Copy the pickup location name shown.
Go to your installed Delhivery app in aasaan. Enter your Access Token(the API key from step 4) and Pickup Address ID(the pickup location name from step 6) and click on Verify.
You have successfully linked your Delhivery account to your aasaan store. The status should say Active.
- 1.While performing the integration, make sure the pickup location address in your Delhivery account matches your store location in aasaan.
- 2.If you receive an order, it will go to your Delhivery dashboard once you change your order status to "Accepted".
- 3.In the beginning, please make sure your Delhivery wallet has sufficient balance, otherwise the first few orders won't show up on the dashboard.
- 4.As always, remember to enable the shipping methods for all your products and add the product weight in the product details page.
- 5.If the customer is choosing Cash on Delivery as a payment method, he will have to pay a higher shipping charge(roughly 30-40 rupees more) than if he were paying online.