Introduction to the App Market
In aasaan's app market, you can find several apps to help you manage every aspect of your store. We offer apps for payments, shipping, adding sales channels, marketing, analytics and much more.
Login to your aasaan desktop admin panel and click on App Market.
Here you can see all the apps available.
Click on the Filter by dropdown to view and filter the app categories.
Click on the app you wish to install. For example, here we will be installing Bing Webmaster.
Click on the Install button.
Your app will be installed and you will be taken to the page to enter the required credentials to integrate your app. Here we need to add the Bing Webmaster API key.
You can view installed apps by going to App Market > My Apps.
- When you install an app without completely integrating it, its status is Configure.
- After the integration, its status changes to Active.
- You can deactivate an installed app by clicking on the "⋮" button and then clicking on Disable.
- Once deactivated, the status will say Inactive.
- If you wish to reactivate an app, click on the "⋮" button and click on Enable.